- Current Prices:$459,780 to $9,500,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $3,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$890,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$321
- Association Fee Ranges:$570 to $1750/quarter,$270 to $1223,$0 to $1300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,663 to 16,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkland Golf And Country Club are about $400,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.