- Current Prices:$374,950
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $386,250
- Median Sale Price:$349,252
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 2,431Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Parkland is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are two story style. The community was originally developed around 1921, but new homes were built as recently as 1952. Homes in Parkland are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and other, and homes in Parkland typically have zero spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.