- Current Prices:$1,125,000 to $1,270,000
- Closed Prices:$770,000 to $1,425,890
- Median Sale Price:$1,062,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$615
- Association Fee Ranges:$99/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,086 to 3,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkmead are about $310,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, off street parking, detached garage, garage parking and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.