- Current Prices:$549,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $642,000
- Median Sale Price:$635,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$639
- Association Fee Ranges:$279 to $350,$279 to $289/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 1,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Parkmont Village Garden features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Parkmont Village Garden represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkmont Village Garden are about $115,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off street parking, carport - 1, detached garage, guest parking, carport - 2 or more, garage, space per unit - 1, space per unit - 2, enclosed garage, rv/boat parking and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.