- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $506,868
- Median Sale Price:$265,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $246/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:706 to 2,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Parkridge Lane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkridge Lane are about $240,000 – $475,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.