- Current Prices:$225,999 to $259,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $232,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$260/mo,$0 to $925/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,036 to 1,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Parkridge is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Parkridge are about $130,000 – $240,000 and sit on 12.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.