- Current Prices:$999,900 to $1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$888,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$949,947
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $2400,$200 to $206/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:4,688 to 6,033Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Parkside At Fairview are about $635,000 – $1,220,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.