- Current Prices:$400,000 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $549,900
- Median Sale Price:$405,038
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $555
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,110 to 4,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside At Skybrook Village are about $320,000 – $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.