- Current Prices:$834,900 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $1,305,000
- Median Sale Price:$790,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$280/mo,$875/quarter,$212.5 to $420
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,669 to 6,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside are about $600,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.