- Current Prices:$834,900 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $1,305,000
- Median Sale Price:$790,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$251
- Association Fee Ranges:$280/mo,$875/quarter,$212.5 to $420
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,669 to 6,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside are about $600,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.