- Current Prices:$529,500 to $749,500
- Closed Prices:$456,500 to $705,000
- Median Sale Price:$626,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$354
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1912 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 2,148Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside are about $140,000 – $770,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are detached garage, attached garage, side yard access, off street parking, rv/boat parking, garage parking, workshop in garage, parking area, int access from garage, enclosed garage and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.