- Current Prices:$630,000 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$730,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $1200,$100 to $300/mo,$95 to $300/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,776 to 6,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
If you're in the market for a new home, Parkside has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $85 to $293. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,705 to as high as $13,500 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.