- Current Prices:$650,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$560,000 to $1,090,000
- Median Sale Price:$745,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200,$110 to $300/mo,$255 to $300/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,754 to 6,647Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside are about $540,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with six bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.