- Current Prices:$1,430,000
- Closed Prices:$930,000 to $1,760,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$832
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 1,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkside are about $530,000 – $2,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, attached, garage, other, carport, rv/boat parking and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.