- Current Prices:$363,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $427,500
- Median Sale Price:$369,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,638 to 3,794Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Parkside Village are about $240,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.