- Current Prices:$1,190,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $1,726,800
- Median Sale Price:$1,228,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$558
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 2,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Parktown is a neighborhood in Milpitas, California. Homes in Parktown are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage, and homes in Parktown typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.