- Current Prices:$214,900 to $299,820
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$7 to $116/mo,$100 to $410
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,472 to 4,522Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkview At Lakeshore are about $150,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.