- Current Prices:$235,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $299,990
- Median Sale Price:$204,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$115 to $116/mo,$100 to $410
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,472 to 5,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The home designs and prices in the community of Parkview at Lakeshore are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,074 to as high as $6,684. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $250. Property taxes for the year are around $3,076.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.