- Current Prices:$385,000 to $4,625,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $3,070,000
- Median Sale Price:$637,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$725
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $4247/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:921 to 3,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will live the country club lifestyle in this gated residence as it lists a clubhouse and park as its top two amenities. Residents love that there are a variety of parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 2008. In general, homes in Parkview Condominiums are about $425,000 – $6,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.