- Current Prices:$728,000
- Closed Prices:$712,000 to $805,000
- Median Sale Price:$790,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$540
- Association Fee Ranges:$83 to $341/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 1,851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Parkview features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Parkview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkview are $705,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.