- Current Prices:$585,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$888,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$455
- Association Fee Ranges:$201,$158 to $332/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 2,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Parkview features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Parkview are about $540,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.