- Current Prices:$999,999
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $450,820
- Median Sale Price:$429,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$296
- Association Fee Ranges:$138/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,193 to 3,384Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Parkview is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Parkview are about $325,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.