- Current Prices:$359,000
- Closed Prices:$345,300 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$373,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,863 to 3,411Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkview Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkview Terrace are about $200,000 – $350,000 and sit on 8093.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.