- Current Prices:$219,500
- Closed Prices:$167,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$281 to $292/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:706 to 986Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Parkview Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkview Terrace are about $85,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, lot, carport - 1 and space per unit - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.