- Current Prices:$214,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$77,500 to $252,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:149 to 3,463Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkville City represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkville City are about $70,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.