- Current Prices:$289,900 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$213,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$450 to $700
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,546 to 3,347Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Parkway Oaks are about $185,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.