- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$152,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 2,681Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Parkway Village is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Parkway Village are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and garage, and homes in Parkway Village typically have zero spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.