- Current Prices:$134,900 to $150,000
- Closed Prices:$48,750 to $214,900
- Median Sale Price:$154,775
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1880 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:921 to 2,206Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.