- Current Prices:$349,999 to $397,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$379,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/quarter,$25 to $40/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,654 to 2,623Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are about $225,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.