- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $384,900
- Median Sale Price:$357,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $40/mo,$75 to $80/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,654 to 2,623Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Parkwood is a neighborhood in Coconut Creek, Florida. Homes in Parkwood are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Parkwood typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.