- Current Prices:$146,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $230/mo,$0 to $245
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:801 to 2,247Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Parkwood is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Parkwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are about $130,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.