- Current Prices:$420,000
- Closed Prices:$182,500 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$331,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 2,036Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are about $130,000 – $270,000 and sit on 8159.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.