- Current Prices:$289,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $319,900
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$375 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,666 to 3,588Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood Lakes are about $220,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.