- Current Prices:$139,500 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$88,000 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:942 to 3,607Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are about $75,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.