- Current Prices:$164,900 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $193,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $307/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:776 to 1,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
Parkwood is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $241. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,182 to as high as $2,472 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.