- Closed Prices:$439,900 to $476,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$43/mo,$129/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,792 to 3,130Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parkwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.