- Current Prices:$460,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$39,$43/mo,$129/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,792 to 3,130Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Parkwood is a neighborhood in Parkland, Florida. Homes in Parkwood are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Parkwood typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.