- Current Prices:$319,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $358,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $275,$235 to $350
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,684 to 3,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood Place are about $210,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.