- Current Prices:$234,900 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$279,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$571
- Association Fee Ranges:$257 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:362 to 866Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Parkwood is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood are about $120,000 – $365,000 and sit on 18270.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.