- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $679,000
- Median Sale Price:$454,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1996 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 965Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1996. In general, homes in Parkwood Summit Condominiums are about $140,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.