- Closed Prices:$106,814 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$65 to $69/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 2,355Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Parkwood Village is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Parkwood Village are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.