- Current Prices:$168,900
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $199,500
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$500,$64 to $69/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 2,355Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Parkwood Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Parkwood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwood Village are about $75,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.