- Current Prices:$122,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $167,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$78
- Association Fee Ranges:$162 to $175/mo,$300 to $580/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 2,266Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Parkwoods offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $525, master fees ranging from $100 to $525. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $809 to as high as $1,755.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.