- Current Prices:$262,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$265,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/quarter,$260 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,373 to 2,474Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Parque Diane are about $170,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.