- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $373,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$20/mo,$0,$20 to $39/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,061 to 1,788Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Parque Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parque Village are about $125,000 – $295,000 and sit on 4939.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.