- Current Prices:$99,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$93,500 to $827,501
- Median Sale Price:$308,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $715.31
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1913 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:485 to 5,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Parrot Cove is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parrot Cove are about $115,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.