- Current Prices:$169,374
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$190 to $200,$0 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:992 to 1,013Sq. Ft.
Partridge Knoll is a neighborhood in Cockeysville, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are non-traditional style, and they were built between 1988 and 1988. Homes in Partridge Knoll are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and driveway, and homes in Partridge Knoll typically have zero spaces.