- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $457.2/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Pasadena Cove Condominiums is a neighborhood in South Pasadena, Florida. Homes in Pasadena Cove Condominiums are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Pasadena Cove Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.