- Current Prices:$139,900 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $352,500
- Median Sale Price:$217,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pasadena Gardens Gulfview represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pasadena Gardens Gulfview are about $70,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.