- Current Prices:$2,300,000 to $3,375,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,000 to $3,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$518
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $190,$140 to $510/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,133 to 6,708Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pasadera are about $1,200,000 – $4,695,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, driveway, attached garage, guest parking, lot and off street parking, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.