- Current Prices:$574,999
- Closed Prices:$499,900 to $552,500
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$248,$248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,373 to 1,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Paseo Del Sol features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Paseo Del Sol are $525,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.