- Current Prices:$695,000 to $820,000
- Closed Prices:$677,000 to $852,000
- Median Sale Price:$785,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$563
- Association Fee Ranges:$489 to $577,$497 to $638/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,023 to 1,611Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include banquet facilities, onsite property management, dock, playground, other, hot water, spa, pool, pier, bocce ball court, sauna, trash, club house, recreational park, and gym/ex room.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Paseo Plaza Condominiums features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This building was constructed in 1996. In general, homes in Paseo Plaza Condominiums are about $315,000 – $980,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.