- Current Prices:$245,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$228,000 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$360,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,330 to 2,926Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Pasquinellis Westbrook At Ridgeview is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Pasquinellis Westbrook At Ridgeview are about $160,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.