- Current Prices:$359,000 to $360,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:817 to 1,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Patience Citrus Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Patience Citrus Heights are about $150,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.