- Current Prices:$459,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $459,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$290
- Association Fee Ranges:$190 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,493 to 2,068Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Patio Village features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Patio Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Patio Village are about $190,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.