- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $205,500
- Median Sale Price:$189,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$97 to $98/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 2,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Patterson Heights are $175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.